https://www.seattlesearchengineoptimization.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/linkhelpers-logo-resized-300x71.png 0 0 Carmel https://www.seattlesearchengineoptimization.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/linkhelpers-logo-resized-300x71.png Carmel2019-07-30 10:29:372019-07-30 10:29:37How to Boost SEO’s Efficiency (Part 2)
How to Boost SEO’s Efficiency (Part 2)
In part 1, I discussed the ways on how to make a website’s content comprehensible to the different search engines. So, our websites can gain organic traffic and better ranking as well.
In the previous article, I talked about enhancing the Title Tag, Meta Description, and Bread Crumbs. Now, we can continue to talk about building up SEO’s efficiency.
- The fact is, busyness takes away the time for people to read.
- Since they have no time, they swiftly go over a page. If it’s not something that catches their attention, then, they skip.
- This is where subheads are important. Because it permits reader to immediately proceed to the content they want, it’s a pretty convenient website feature.
- Aside from that, subheads cuts the text into bite-size and rational parts, which gives every user a stress-free reading experience.
- By now, we all know that the important thing here is to make it simpler for our users. We should also consider another strategy aside from subheads and that is making a list, systematic or not. Then, try doing the details in an orderly way to catch your user’s attention. Do you want to know why?
- Our mental ability is used to seeing patterns that is why we see them right away.
- The same goes for bullets and numbers. They always catch our attention.
- A minimal formatting round the content will definitely get noticed right away.
- On par with the subheads, the list is a fantastic way to get noticed by the user and allows them to have a wonderful reading experience.
- A picture paints a thousand word, and that is why images can give you more data and text cannot do. What is important is that your images should have value. So, here a generic photo of people in a meeting or simply talking will not work. Here are your possible choices:
- Pictures of your product/s or parts.
- Photos of people or an individual using your product.
- Graphics and drawings.
- Images that shows maps or coverage places.
- Data and diagrams.
- Pictures of carrying out a definite action or doing a certain work.
HOW DO WE VERIFY IF SEARCH ENGINES COMPREHEND YOUR PHOTOS?
Simply putting photos on your page says nothing at all!
- Through the addition of alt attributes and captions, you need to give the search engines what the photo is all about. Write something that briefly describes your photos and do not stuff unnecessary keywords. Use three or five words as image descriptions.
- Also, try to give your images the right names. Don’t just say camera.jpg. Instead, be specific in saying that the image is girl_holding_a_camera.jpg!
- With regards to alt attribute, do not forget the purpose of this. Alt attribute is there to assist people that are using screen readers. Likewise, people with visual impairment find alt attribute useful. So, please it in your site optimization plans.If an image has a clickable link, you should be able to tell the visitor that they will redirect to another page.
- One last thing, optimize your images to ensure a fast website speed.