SEO Guide for Micro Enterprises (Part 2)
When you have a micro enterprise to run, for sure it is something you have always wanted to do. But that is not the end of it. For sure, you have experienced, tracking the receipts, paying the bills, and the hardest part is that you have become your company’s customer service rep. If you think that it is the end of it? Well, you are so wrong! One day, you might find yourself holding the mop, too. Yes, you have become your own janitor! Don’t get me wrong, it is noble to be able to do all those things but, hey, you have forgotten one very essential thing. You haven’t had the time to figure out how to be on top.
Here are the primary SEO principles you need to sink your teeth into:
Why links have weight?
- When a site mentions you, that link is called PageRank. The firmer the linking page, and if the link is noticeable, then, it counts as important. Generally, when the link is expected to be clicked by users that only means it holds a lot of meaning.
What are the stuff to check out in a link?
- It does depends on the series of development. However, there a few guidelines you should follow.
Are there other basis besides link building for the link to be in circulation?
- Before anything else, should your answer be a resounding “no” then it does not carry any weight. Of course, there are other strategies that can generate traffic and value but not enough to state its cost devoid of weight to be explored and analyzed.
Will you be satisfied to know where the link you clicked went to?
- There are times that the links become stuck and it could go to a peculiar place, or it could land in an odd part of a website. Should the link does not serve its purpose of satisfying the visitor on its page, then, it hardly has a weight.
Does your opponent have the link?
- If your opponent has a link from a certain site, it is not good. However, if and only if, we are talking 3 or 4 of your opponents’ links from that certain link, and does very well on its ranking, it could be good.
- If we are talking about 3 or even 4 of your rivals that links from a particular site, and ranks well, it maybe be good. Of course, it is still your decision but you shouldn’t forget that it is a definite sign a good sign that it has weight, and it is obtainable.
At the end of the day, your task should be that the anchor text is equivalent to what the user anticipates when they clicked the link.
- The technical SEO tend to designate to the back end of the website. The outcome of technical SEO can be shown in the following:
- Identical content
- The website’s swiftness
- The scripts used
- Internal linking design
- If you don’t know, don’t do it because it will give you more harm than good. SEO is technical and it is for technical SEO professionals. That is how to win the game. More information are posted here!